Choose Brickyard Office Park for Location and Area Amenities.
- Location: A Cambridge address at a reasonable price with parking. Our historic building is surrounded by nature and sports parks with nearby shopping.
- Fast Internet: Office spaces are networked with fiber-optics.
- On-Site Management: John Kernochan 617-576-1280
- On-Site Restaurant: Excellent, upscale Italian cuisine for you and your clients, Gran Gusto features a wood-fired pizza oven imported from Italy with many walls painted in trompe l’oeil style. Open for lunch and dinner.
Website: Gran Gusto Trattoria
- Danehy Park: Just across the street is Danehy Park. Our beautiful and extensive park has walking and bike paths, softball, baseball, soccer and track, dog park.
- Dogs Welcome: Pets welcome in the building.
- Showers: Usually part of your leased space.
- Annual Christmas Party: Includes live music, raffles, free refreshments and carols.
- 113 Parking Spaces: Two times more than Cambridge normal! Tenants have two spaces per thousand SF of rented space and plenty of on-street parking, free for even non-Cambridge residents.
- Public Transportation: Concord Ave. bus stop at Walden St (5 minute walk), Porter Square MBTA (15 minute walk), Alewife MBTA (17 minute walk).
A few of the Nearby Restaurants & Shopping
- Gran Gusto Restaurant
- Joses Mexican Restaurant
- 99 Restaurant
- Dunkin Donuts
- Whole Foods
- Trader Joes
- Fresh Pond Mall
- Harvard Square
- Route 2