Why Choose Brickyard Office Park, Cambridge?
- Location: A Cambridge address at a reasonable price with parking in a unique, historic building near parks, restaurants and malls.
- Leases: One to 10 years, negotiable.
- Build-outs: Included conversions to fit your needs. In-house design, saving time and money.
- Fast IT: Office spaces are networked with fiber-optics. Comcast is in the building!
- Gran Gusto Restaurant: An excellent, upscale Italian trattoria for you and your clients featuring a wood fired pizza oven imported from Italy. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Danehy Park: Just across the street is Danehy Park, our beautiful and extensive park with walking and bike paths, softball, soccer and track.
- Showers: usually part of your leased space.
- Annual Christmas party: includes live music, raffles, free refreshments and carols.
- Dogs: are welcome in the building.
- Parking: Two times more than Cambridge normal. Tenants have two spaces per thousand SF of rented space and plenty of free on-street parking, even for non-Cambridge residents.
- Public transportation: Porter Square MBTA (15 minute walk), Alewife MBTA (17 minute walk) and the Concord Ave. bus stop at Walden St (5 minute walk).
A few of the Nearby Restaurants & Shopping
- Gran Gusto Restaurant
- Joses Mexican Restaurant
- 99 Restaurant
- Dunkin Donuts
- Whole Foods
- Trader Joes
- Fresh Pond Mall
- Brickyard Office parking lot
- Plenty of on-street parking (even for non-Cambridge residents).
- Route 2
- Harvard Square
- Walking Trails