The Brickyard Office Park is located near Harvard University in Cambridge, originally used as a pottery manufacturing mill building in the 1930s. It has brick exterior walls and sandblasted high heavy timber ceilings. The renovation adds exciting interior spaces with lofts and skylights while maintaining its character.
Part of the Cambridge Brick industry, it had a kiln running the length of the building and clay pits in the rear.
Exterior of Brickyard Office Park with parking entrance.
Now the office building features an excellent restaurant and atrium, two common entries, fiber-optic wiring, ample parking and plentiful street parking with a large park across the street. It has a variety of tenants including Comcast, Sky and Telescope, Architects and others.
Some interiors photos: lobby and build-outs (more photos in Gallery).
Why Choose Brickyard Office Park, Cambridge?
- Location: A Cambridge address at a reasonable price with parking in a unique, historic building near parks, restaurants and malls.
- Leases: One to 10 years, negotiable.
- Build-outs: Included conversions to fit your needs. In-house design, saving time and money.
- Fast IT: Office spaces are networked with fiber-optics. Comcast is in the building!
- Gran Gusto Restaurant: An excellent, upscale Italian trattoria for you and your clients featuring a wood fired pizza oven imported from Italy. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Danehy Park: Just across the street is Danehy Park, our beautiful and extensive park with walking and bike paths, softball, soccer and track.
- Showers: usually part of your leased space.
- Annual Christmas party: includes live music, raffles, free refreshments and carols.
- Dogs: are welcome in the building.
- Parking: Two times more than Cambridge normal. Tenants have two spaces per thousand SF of rented space and plenty of free on-street parking, even for non-Cambridge residents.
- Public transportation: Porter Square MBTA (15 minute walk), Alewife MBTA (17 minute walk) and the Concord Ave. bus stop at Walden St (5 minute walk).
A few of the Nearby Restaurants & Shopping
- Gran Gusto Restaurant
- Joses Mexican Restaurant
- 99 Restaurant
- Dunkin Donuts
- Whole Foods
- Trader Joes
- Fresh Pond Mall
- Brickyard Office parking lot
- Plenty of on-street parking (even for non-Cambridge residents).
- Route 2
- Harvard Square
- Walking Trails
Owner and On-site Manager: John Kernochan, Brickyard Realty Trust
- Office: 617-576-1280
- Mobile: 617-680-8227
Leasing Broker: Ryan Hurd at Cushman + Wakefield
- Office: 617-279-4537
- Mobile: 978-835-6088
Leases: One to 10 years, negotiable.
Build-outs.: Included conversions to fit your needs. In-house design, saving time and money.
Parking: Two spaces per thousand SF of rented space (higher than Cambridge normal). Plenty of on-street parking.